We are geographically, centrally located in the largest concentration of specialty coating users in North America – chemical, petro-chemical, offshore, marine and rail transportation users of same. This creates lower administrative costs and faster delivery of services — within 24 hours.
- Vickers Inspection and Consulting LLC is the superior resource for advanced coatings inspection in the Industry.
- Our customers’ needs are paramount, we provide the highest quality customer service with professional expertise.
- Our customers’ have immediate access 24/7, to trained, respected consultation.
- Vickers Inspection and Consulting LLC applies years of experience of Industry Leaders, Chemists, Contractors, Owners, to current corrosion inspection problems.
- Vickers Inspection & Consulting LLC is focused on the heavy industrialized markets associated with corrosion prevention, primarily the national and international oil, gas, civil, marine and power Industries.
- Inspection is performed through customer surveillance, consultation, recommendations, failure analysis, field related work and more.
- Our staff is experienced with Concrete Coatings, Epoxy Vinyl Esters, Poly Esters, Epoxy Vinyl Ester Novolacs, Polyureas, Hybrid Coatings, Epoxies, Novolac Epoxies, Urethanes, Silicones, Acrylics, Silicone Novolac Epoxy, Polysiloxanes, Organic and Inorganic Zincs, and other specialty coatings.
- We conduct nonproprietary speaking engagements for engineers and staff on the concept, mechanics and application of coating inspection in real world environments.
- We provide guidance and recommendations in coatings specification development.
- Vickers Inspection & Consulting LLC provides project oversight, project management, forensic investigations and dispute resolution services.
- Vickers Inspection & Consulting LLC provides services that are an extension of engineering practices and highly requested by the civil utilities, petrochemical, marine and power industries